My shopping trip






I was wrong again on my total for this weeks shopping list. I thought I was going to be paying $1.37 for $60 worth of groceries. I am sorry that I once again made a mistake on my calculations.





<----------

This is what I bought and the amounts on the side of this post. Kelloggs is having a promotion if you purchase 10 Kelloggs products in a single transaction then you can get a rebate check for $10. If you look on the side at this Smiths receipt I purchased my 10 items; 8 boxes of cereal, 2 Keebler cookies and a gallon of milk (got the milk for free for buying the Keebler cookies coupon) for a total of $4.89 after coupons. Remember I am getting $10 rebate check back.









----------->


Albertsons - is having the Kraft promotion if you purchase $25 of participating products you will get a Albertsons slip for $5 off of your next shopping trip and a mail in rebate from Kraft for $20. Making that purchase FREE.



I decided that even though Albertsons is higher priced Free is FREE. I found $25 worth of stuff $25.56 to be exact and with my coupons the total was $23.16. Remember I am getting $25 back












<--------------------
Now back to Smiths, only because I was not at MY Smiths the first time and was having a hard time finding everything I wanted to get in a hurry, plus I forgot a coupon LOL


This purchase was mainly my dairy needs for the week, but I did see that Gatorade was $.79 and Smiths just sent me a coupon for a $1 off when I purchase 5. So after all my coupons and the Smiths Check $11.00 that I received for being a REWARDS shopper, my total was $4.07



Grand totals





........Worth..................Savings ..........................My price.



Smiths .........32.94 ..................28.05 ...................... .4.89



Albertsons ....48.88 .................25.72 ........................23.16



Smiths #2 .......19.12............... 15.05 ......................4.07

----------------------------------------------------


Totals .............100.94 ..............68.82 ....................32.12



So I spent $32.12 out of pocket today but in 6 weeks I will be getting $35 in the mail $25 from Kraft and $10 Kelloggs. So once again I am going to be getting $2.88 to take $100.94 worth of groceries from the stores.



I think I also need to tell you that the only thing I really NEEDED this week was milk. Everything else is just me being nice to my husband and kids. LOL They now have string cheese, vanilla wafers, ritz, cereals (like we need more) and Gatorade to name a few. I only purchased these things because of the great savings.

Hope this helps someone.






2 comments:

  1. Did it! Here's where I ended up!
    At Smiths I bought:
    (8) Boxes of Kellogs Cereal
    (2) Boxes of Pop Tarts
    (2) Boxes of Kellogs Cinnabon Bars
    (2) Gallons of Milk
    (3) Cans of Chef Boyardee
    (2) 6 Packs of Dannon Yogurt
    (1) Tub of Kroger Butter
    I paid.....$6.66! And, I'm getting a $10 rebate by mail for buying 10 Kelloggs items in one shopping trip!
    I had a total savings of $37.23 in coupons and instore specials along with my $15 Smiths rebate check for using my Smiths card over the last quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! That is what I am talking about. You made money to shop this week. That is great!

    ReplyDelete