Rebates Rebates and more Rebates

I am addicted to rebates.
I have gotten $70.00 in rebates in the last 3 months.

I have participated in 3 Kelloggs $10 rebates and 2 Kraft rebates for $20 each.
The check I received today was from here but it looks like all the coupon books are gone.
The deal on this one was I had to purchase
10 cookie or crackers, 5 easy mac, AND 5 capri suns. At first I thought that it was not worth it, but then I looked at my Albertson ads and they had Oreos for $1.49 and Capri Suns for $1.49. (I don't drink that so I had a friend that wanted to buy them off of me. WORKS FOR ME) While I was in the Oreo aisle I saw a coupon for $2 off / 2 making those Oreos $.50 each or $5 for 10. Then I got the Capri suns. That same week VONS had Easy Macs for $.89 each. So I picked up 5. My total out of pocket for the rebate was....
Oreos 10 = $5
Easy Mac 5 =4.45
Capri Suns 6 - 8.94 with the Albertson coupons, you had to purchase even number amounts.
------------------
totaling $18.39
but wait - 8.94 Minus out because my friend bought the Capri Suns off me. :)
-------------------
$ 9.45 and I got a $20 rebate check for that. I made $11.55.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristin over at Couponing to Disney has a link to a list of rebates as well as expiration dates, click here for the list.

SC Johnson has a rebate going on now through 6/30/2010 click here to get the rebate form. If you purchase 3 SC Johnson products and you send in the orginal receipts, they will send you a rebate check for $5. LIMIT 3 per household.

Right now Target is offering, for every 5 Glade holiday candle (SC Johnson product) they will give you a $5 Target card. Click here for more information on what to do and what coupons to use. Thank you Couponing to Disney for your wealth of information. Just remember that when you purchase them in 5 or 10 increments at Target you can only redeem them for 1 -$5 rebate check from SC Johnson, unless you get the cashier to print out more then one ORGINAL receipt.


Hope this helps.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment