Las Vegas Review Journal


The reason I can get so many great deals is because I have 3 Las Vegas Review Journal Sunday newspapers delivered to my house every week!

Personally, I was going to the Dollar Store every Sunday and picking up 3 Sunday papers, but when the price changed to $3 a paper the Dollar Store decided not to carry the Sunday paper. I WILL NOT pay $3 per Sunday paper so I needed an alternative, and this is that alternative. You can order 1 newspaper for $1.75 a week for 6 months up to 5 newspaper with even greater savings of $.95 a paper for 6 months. You can see that is big difference from the $3 per newspaper that everyone else is selling NOT DELIVERED.

Click the link HERE and take advantage of these GREAT DEALS

Don't forget to let them know who sent you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment