Walmarts New coupon policy



Check out Walmarts newest corporate coupon policy

Now you know that I am not a real "fan" of Walmart. Pretty much because I have so much trouble using coupons without an attitude or a manager being called to tell me that they will not accept my coupon. 

Last night I posted this on Facebook kinda making fun of the part that states:
•Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise that we sell.
Yep, I thought that was goofy and just assumed that if they didn't sell the item they would not take a coupon for it.
BUT thanks to Shelley at DealFindingChik, she posted about this policy and noticed this:
•Coupons may exceed the price of the item. Change may be given or applied toward the cost of the basket purchase.

Don't ask me how I missed that but I did.  I wish I would have seen this yesterday when I got the Gain dryer sheets for $3.26 and used the $3/1 coupons. I just knew I would have problems using that coupon on the $1.87 40sheet count Gain.

  I printed out my copy of this policy and will let you know when I go. (I will just make sure that the kiddos are not with me just incase I need to talk to managers etc) I have to say that I AM expecting some problems but we will see. I am excited to find out what happens!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment