Update from the field~Smiths

Smith's logo

These prices are after the MEGA sale, meaning you have to purchase 10 participating items to make them this price.  When you go to the check stand make sure that you have all your participating items in increments of 10.   I usually tell the cashier at the beginning, "OK, I should have 7~ $5 Mega Sale taken off the end of my transaction. So that they know I am going to count with them.  


American Beauty Pasta $.49
use $1/2 HERE
FREE

Quacker rice cakes $.79
use $.55/2 from the 5/1
.52 each

Kraft BBQ sauce $.59
use the $.50 coupon IN the Albertsons ad (last page) from this week.
It is a manufactors coupon so it can be used at any store.
Making it 9 CENTS
IN THE AD it shows Campbells Cream of Chicken is $.69
I used the $.25/4 coupon
But at my store it was not marked with the Mega sale deal and it was $.99 and
 it didn't register the $5 deduction for my transaction. I showed my cashier the ad which
actually showing Cream of Chicken in the picture so he just manually gave me the $5 off.  It pays to know and feel confident about what you are doing to save money for your family.  Never feel afraid of speaking up!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment