Update!!!! Walmart Money Maker

I went to Walmart today and I didn't see the $4.23 item.  I did see one for $5.98 but the whole reason I printed the coupon was for the overage not for the product.  Did anyone else in Vegas see this product for this price?
This is what I posted a couple of days ago.
Whether or not you use Ben-Gay, this is a great time to pick it up and use the overage on something else.
BenGay has been reported as being $4.23
use $5 coupon
makes it 77 cents overage.
Not alot but if you print out 2 from your computer that is $1.54 toward produce or school supplies and all you had to do is hit print.

Even better print your coupons from SwagBucks and earn 10 Swagbucks for every coupon printed and redeemed.



Don't know what SwagBucks is, click here for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment