2012 Money Saving Challenge ~ Inventory

One of my goals this year is saving as much money as I can. I don't know about you but I have a very small house and I use every little space I can find to store the products that I find great deals on.  I think you also need to know that I don't have as much stuff as the people on Extreme Couponing (I personally don't need 62 mustards :) but I do have some stuff in a couple different areas on the house.  Which sometimes makes it VERY difficult to find.
My goal this week is to take an inventory so that I know what I have and what I need.   Their is nothing worse than trying to save money but you purchase something you already have at home.  By taking a little time to see what I have, I think it will make my life a lot easier in the long run!



No comments:

Post a Comment