FREE Vista Print address labels

I love when Vista Print offers FREE stuff, and it seems it is always something.
Who doesn't love FREE!

Right now you can order 140 FREE address labels, and only pay the shipping of $3.50.  That is an awesome deal!
Vista Print has so many different colors and styles to choose from, the options are limitless. 
If you don't need address labels for yourself, think of gifts for others, we have teacher appreciation week coming up soon. You could order some and use them for labeling the kids diaper bags or lunches etc. 
I use to be that person that had to "follow" the rules.  If it said it was for Address labels, that is the only thing I could use it for.  Now I am stepping outside that box and taking advantage of all available FREEBIES.
This is the style I chose. I just LOVE IT!!

Which one do you like?

Ends Wednesday (4/4) @ Midnight CT

No comments:

Post a Comment