Free milk WYB Kelloggs or Quaker at Smiths

This week at Smiths you can pick up some free milk when you purchase 3 boxes of participating Kelloggs cereal or Quaker products.  I will only purchase cereal if it is under $1 but with the gallon of milk being free, I think I can spend a little more for the cereal. 

Kelloggs cereal or Quaker Chewy Bars $1.99
$1.00 off any 2 Kellogg's Cereals
$0.50/1 Kelloggs Mini Wheats (I think Mini Wheats are part of this deal)
$1/2 Rice Krispies (I think Rice Kripies is part of this deal)
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars any 5-ct. or larger boxes .75/2 (08-11-12) MomentsToSave-7/22
Final Price is $1.49ea or $4.47 for all 3
and a gallon of Mountain Dairy milk (Value $2.79)

You can only earn 2 free milks per transaction and be aware that you will have to pick up the milk right then, they WILL NOT be giving you a catalina for your next purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment