General Mills Cereal Under $1 @ Smiths

This week Smiths is going to continue the Daytona 500 Mix N Match 10. When you purchase 10 participating items you will receive $3 off instantly and you will receive a $2 catalina at checkout.  I just notice these new coupons that would work great with this deal and make General Mills Cereal under $1, which is my price to purchase.


General Mills Cereal $1.69    WYB 10 mix n match items
Pay OOP $1.19ea
but remember you will receive an extra $.20 each item in a form of Catalina, making the total for the cereal $0.99.  When I did this transaction I turned around and used the $2 catalina right then for milk. :)


I know that Trix, Cheerios and Lucky Charms are part of the deal but I am not 100% sure about the rest of them but thought I would add all the GM coupons I found just in case.  Don't forget you can print out 2 per computer.

$1.00 off 2 General Mills Kid Cereals

$0.50 off ONE BOX Honey Nut Cheerios cereal

$0.75 off Fiber One Nutty Clusters Cereal

$0.50 off ONE BOX Reese's Puffs cereal

$0.75 off Apple Cinnamon Chex cereal

1 comment: