Vitacost is offering $10 in free product

When I first heard about Vitacost, I thought it was just Vitamins but they have it all, they have food, sports bottles, beauty products, health care products and so much more. 
One of the items I am excited about is the PB2.   When I was going to the Weight Watchers Meetings they would talk about PB2 all the time.  It is an alternative to Peanut Butter for less calories.  I have tried it and you really can't tell the difference.  A friend of mine found PB2 in the stores for $6.99 a jar but Vitacost has a great everyday price of  $5.31 and right now the deal gets better with the Buy One Get One half off.
If you are Gluten Free, they have great everyday deals and right now you can save an extra 20%. If you are looking for cookies, bread mix or even pretzels, they have it all. 

 
Vitacost does have vitamins and right now you can score select vitamins Buy One Get One half off. 
I am really loving this company, they have it all.  If you are interested in getting $10 FREE money to order from Vitacost click on the link. Right after signing up I received an email with my $10 gift card code to make my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment