want free GROCERIES


ok the time is here again. US Bank is offering $75 in free groceries for opening up a FREE checking account. I took advantage of this offer last time and I am going to send my husband to take advantage this time.
What I did..... I opened up the account with $100, then they sent me a debit/credit card. I planned my shopping trip so well that I spent $77.80, paid with the card (with no pin). Once I got done paying I got my cart and moved over to the US Bank line in my Smiths store. I gave them the receipt, and they reimbursed me $75 the next day. Now that is not my primary account. That money is just sitting there. I only use that account if I am at Smiths and need to cash a check etc.

Take advantage of this and get some FREE groceries!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment