What a day!

Ok so I didn't update this site with my shopping adventures because I got the impression that I was talking to myself. I made one little status update on my facebook and due to the large amount of questions I figure it will just be easier to reply here then to reply on my status.

I got $85 worth of groceries today.

I told you about the US Bank offer in my last post, well we received my husbands debit card today and went shopping. What you may or may not know is that Albertsons actually has a coupon book in there stores that you can get. Every single item I purchased for the $75 that I was being reimbursed for today was from that coupon book.

I had 5 different transactions but this is what I purchased in each transaction

2 - 20 oz Ground turkey Jenno 1.99 each
2 - 3lb Morans ground beef 3.99 each total 11.96
--------------------------------------------
2 - 20 oz Ground turkey Jenno 1.99 each
2 - 3lb Morans ground beef 3.99 each total 11.96
-------------------------------------------
2 - 20 oz Ground turkey Jenno 1.99 each total 3.98
--------------------------------------------
2 - 24 pk case of waters 2.49 each
2 - 24 pk pepsi 5.49 each $1 off each
4 Jimmy Dean sausages .50 each
2 Deli Select lunch meat 1.89 each
2 - 20 oz Ground turkey Jenno 1.99 each
2 - 3lb Morans ground beef 3.99 each
1 Fresh select bagged salad .99 total 32.69
------------------------------------------
2 - 20 oz Ground turkey Jenno 1.99 each
2 - 3lb Morans ground beef 3.99 each
1 sausage .50
2 gallons of milk 1.89 each had 2- .75 off coupons 14.74

making my GRAND TOTAL 75.33 BUT WAIT
US bank is going to reimburse me $75 making those 5 transactions 33CENTS

I said I made money this week .... Just wait ....

About 2 weeks ago in the REDPLUM I received a book of coupons from Kelloggs with a rebate program. If you purchase 10 Kelloggs products in ONE transaction you can receive a mail in rebate of $10. They also included coupons with the packet. Albertsons also has Kelloggs on sale this week. This is what I purchased today.
4 raisin bran In the Albertsons coupon book from above they have a coupon to get up to 4
for 99cents each. THEY ALSO ACCEPT MANUFACTORS ON TOP I had 2-
$1.50 for every 2 boxes over 14oz Raisin bran is 15oz That is 25 cents EACH
2 fruit snacks 1.67 $1 coupon
1 yogos 1.67 $1coupon
1 chez its 1.67 $.75 coupon
Keebler cookies 1.97 $1 off coupon Total 8.37
-------------------------------------------
After my mail in rebate of $10 I made $1.63 from Kelloggs
But I did go over on my US BANK purchases by 33cents so that is a total of getting paid $1.30 for $85 worth of food




I also have to tell you. My purchase today was because I had free money. I didn't NEED anything this week but the milk, but I am going to FoodSaver all my meat and I am stocked up for a LONG time.

Hope this helps answer some questions

No comments:

Post a Comment