Weekly ads Aug 12 - 18th

Now I am a little bias being as though I am SOOOOO stocked up on food, I can totally be a snob about the prices.

Smiths
Mountain Dairy milk 1.89
Eggs dozen 1.00
Sour Cream 1.00
Cottage cheese 1.00
Krogar cheese 6-8oz 1.25
apple juice 64oz 1.29
Smiths bread 1.25
Colgate toothpaste 1.00 Go on coupons.com or smartsource and print out a 1.00 off coupon
Chicken breasts 1.89 lb


Albertsons
Milk 1.89 IF YOU BUY 2
Corn on the cob 4-$1.00
Colgate toothpaste 1.00 Go on coupons.com or smartsource and print out a 1.00 off coupon

Kraft and Albertsons are working together... If you purchase $25 of participating products the you will get $5 off coupon to use at Albertsons at your next shopping trip. And a mail in rebate for $20 check. That means that you will get those $25 worth of food for free.

Vons
Didn't impress me so I have nothing to write about.

OfficeMax
Has great deals 70 page notebooks for one penny limit 3, rulers one nickel, etc
http://www.officemax.com/home/custom.jsp?id=m2280025


Hope this helps all of your shopping needs

2 comments:

  1. So this week I will be using my FREE $75 in groceries from US Bank and I will be shopping at Albertson's and doing the Kraft promo. So once US Bank reimburses me, then I will get my $5 off my next Albertson's trip, then mail in my rebate for $20. I will get $20 IN MY POCKET and $100 worth of groceries FREE!!! I say $100 because I will do the Kraft promo by itself, then use that $5 off coupon immediately on the rest of my groceries. Hope this helps someone! Geri really does know what she is talking about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Erin! I am really proud of you! Get stocked up for FREE! LOL

    ReplyDelete