more savings I just found

So I was finally re-organizing my pantry to fit the 8 MORE boxes of cereal in and I realized that two of my Rice Krispies had $5 coupon packs in the boxes. What do you think I did??? Yep, I opened it up and found that I had 2- $1 coupons for one box of cereal. (if you remember they are 4- $4 at Smiths on Camino El Norte) , 1- $1 off 2 boxes of Mini Wheats, 1- $1 off 2 boxes of Eggos, $.50 off one box of Yogos, and then last week I picked up at Albertsons a pack of coupons promoting the fuelforschools I have attached a copy of them in this post.


I am going to go back to Smiths with all these coupons that I just picked up. If you need the Fuelforschool pack, I picked mine up at the Albertsons on Vegas and Buffalo. (they are manufactors coupons, so you can use them ANYWHERE)

Smiths Kelloggs sale is 4-$4 (only at Ann and Camino El Norte) Max. 8 But if you get 10 you can participate in the Fuelforschools.com rebate $10 check.

Here is my list and coupons
2 mini wheats..... cost 2............ coupons 1 off
2 eggos .................cost 2 ...........coupons 1 off
1 yogos................. cost 1 ...........coupon .50 off
1 fruit snacks .......cost 1
1 Raisin Brand..... cost 1 ............coupon 1 off
1 Rice Krispies ......cost 1............ coupon 1off now I have to pay full price for the next 2
2 Keebler ..............cost 4
-----------------------------------------------
............................cost 12 .........coupons 4.50 $7.50 but I am getting a check for $10 rebate.
But that is not all, I have attached the Fuelforschool coupons I am talking about. I am not only getting all the above but I am also getting

$2 off bread,
$2 fresh fruit,
$2 off milk,
$2 off Danimals,
and $2 off Craisins.

Not too bad for about $7.50 ish (depending on the price of Danimals, Craisins, and the fruit I get. But no matter what I am still getting the $10 check back in the mail from Kelloggs.









No comments:

Post a Comment