Swagbucks

I just ordered a Canon Wireless printer, copier, scanner, fax from Amazon.com for $6.95. I had $75 in Amazon gift card credit because of Swagbucks. I am very excited to get it next week, I have had some withdrawls not being able to print anything out especially coupons.


I guess the kids are going to have to wait on the wall paper border for the rooms. :)



If you are interested in earning free money. Swagbucks is a great way of doing it. Swagbucks is a search engine, they give you "bucks" randomly throughout the day. As you accumulate the "bucks" you can redeem them for gifts and prizes. I have been cashing them in for $5 Amazon gift cards.
Search & Win
I would suggest downloading the toolbar, that way everytime you search something it will automatically give you bucks. Plus every once in a while you will see a Swag code in the toolbar. You just enter that code and you have earned even more bucks. :)
If you are interested click here and sign up and start earning prizes today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment