WOOHOO!!! I'm back!!

I am feeling great today. I am back in the money saving game. I know that I have not posted anything in a while, I also have not purchased anything great in a while. In fact for the last 2 months, that is right April and May I have spent a TOTAL of $400 on food and household items. Some of the reason is that I have a lot of things on hand but the other reason is that I have seen NO great deals at the stores. I am not sure if I am just having withdrawls or what but I went out and I started to save some cash.

I went to Target first: I picked up

2 Nivea body wash $3.99
2 $4 /1
FREE $0.02 overage

2 Tide trial size $.97
2 $1/1
FREE $.06 overage

3 Kelloggs cereal $2.49
3 $.70/1
$1.79 each

1 gallon milk $2.35
Free if you purchased 3 Kelloggs cereal.

Grand total OOP $6.39

Disclaimer: The people that KNOW me, know that I have a rule on Cereal I don't want to pay more than $1, and I have been VERY successful for the past few years. The reason I purchased the cereal here and now is not really for the FREE milk, (don't laugh but) I got them because they had the Toy Story 3 codes inside. For every 6 codes (inside some Kelloggs boxes) you can get a free movie ticket. I already had 9 codes so with 3 more codes I can get 2 movie tickets for FREE!! I already have a free Regal movie ticket so that means my whole family will be seeing Toy Story 3 for FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment