Swaggin

If you have not signed up for Swagbucks I highly recommend it. I have $75 in free Amazon gift cards just waiting for me to pick what I want all because of Swagbucks.

Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you in the form of Swagbucks in which you can turn those bucks into prizes. You can chose from a variety of prizes including gift cards. I have redeemed my points for $5 Amazon.com gift card. It costs 450 Swagbucks. You can win anywhere from 20 – 50 Swagbucks a day. They also have Swagcodes out at least 5 times a week that can be worth 10 – 30 Swagbucks. Click on this link and sign up to start earning points for FREE stuff.

Search & Win

I know lots of people that are using this to earn cool stuff or even saving them all up for Christmas. In this economic time we have to do whatever we can to make "life" work. Try this out you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment