Albertsons 3/30/11 - 4/5/11




I have to admit I will be shopping at Albertsons this week.

Now you all know that I have a $1 limit on my cereal, BUT this week I have an exception.  WYB 3 boxes of participating Kellogg's, you get a catalina for a FREE gallon milk (up to 9 boxes and 3 gallons of milk)-. 
That ROCKS!  I am going to use the $1/2 coupons I received in other boxes of Kelloggs last year (they are expiring Thursday)

6 Kellogg's Cereal    3 for $5  or $1.66ea
 use 3 - $1/2
Pay $7
that is $1.16 each
and get 2 coupons for FREE MILK!!!!
I think the milk makes up for the extra 16 cents. :)

Albertsons eggs $.99

Strawberries B1G1  $3.99
  this is an ok deal they are trying to make it seem that you are getting a fantastic deal. NOT go to Vons and get a 1 lb for $1.28 that is a better deal for the 2lb

Bryers Ice Cream B1G2 free. You read right 2 free when you buy 1
the catch is that the first 1 is $7.79 woohoo you are getting NO DEAL HERE.  If you break the price down by the 3 that makes them $2.59 ea. That is a normal sale over at Smiths.  SHAME ON YOU ALBERTSONS FOR TRYING TO TRICK PEOPLE TO THINKING YOU ARE GIVING THEM A DEAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment