Show and Tell ~ Albertsons

GOT CEREAL???

I had 12 coupons for Kelloggs cereal ($1/2) expiring tomorrow that I need to use. :)
My plan was to go in and make 4 transactions of 6 boxes of cereal each and pay $7 each transaction  but this is what happened.



Transaction #1 and 2
6 Kelloggs Cereal $1.66ea
   used 3 - $1/2 coupons that were in the boxes about a year ago that expired tomorrow.
2 apples
   used $1 off Fruit WYB 2 boxes of Kelloggs ~ peelie that was on one of the Kelloggs boxes.
1 ~ 12.6oz M&Ms $2.99
    used Free M&Ms WYB 2 Kelloggs cereal (peelie on one of these boxes of cereal.)
Grand total $7.12
and received 2 catalinas for FREE MILK
Milk is going for about $2.60ea  here, so I guess I only spent $1.92 more for all the items above than if I were just going to get 2 gallons of milk.

Transaction # 3 and 4

6 Kelloggs Cereal $1.66ea
     used 3 - $1/2 coupons that were in the boxes about a year ago that expired tomorrow.
1 Orange 
     used $1 off Fruit WYB 2 boxes of Kelloggs ~ peelie that was on one of the Kelloggs boxes.
1 ~12.6oz M&Ms $2.99
     used Free M&Ms WYB 2 Kelloggs cereal (peelie on one of these boxes of cereal.)
1 gallon of Albertsons Milk $3.49
    used FREE Milk from transaction 1
Grand total $6.65
and received 2 catalinas for FREE MILK





The grand total was $27.54 for
24 boxes of Kelloggs cereal
2 gallons of milk
4 ~ 12.6oz M&Ms
4 apples
2 oranges
so that is 76.5 CENTS an item BUT I STILL HAVE 6 MORE CATALINAS FOR MILK!

Thats not all check out what I found in 4 of my boxes.

$5 more in coupons. WOOHOO!! This was a great trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment