Show and Tell~ Walmart trip 7/21

Well I have been so slammed with so many new goals.
 One of my goals is to actually be consistent and participate in the 5 a day from CouponingToDisney.
 I happened to write Earthbound Farms and they sent me an email with a $5/1 coupon.  I only know of one place that carries Earthbound Farms products and that is Walmart. Unfortunately, the ONLY product they had in the store was the baby carrots. 
Here is how my transaction went.
12 Elmer Glue sticks (priced match KMART)  $.25 ea  (for some reason I did need to show them the ad)
   I use these to make cards and I will have a Kindergartener and am assuming they will need it for school.
8 boxes Crayola crayons (Price matched KMART)  $.25 ea
1 bag of baby Carrots $1.58
USED $5 coupon. 
I did have some problems with the coupon, I had to show them the Corporate Coupon Policy and it had to be authorized by a manager but it was approved.
My total OOP with tax was $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment