WOOHOO!!!

Hi my name is Geri and I am FINALLY all caught up with my coupons clipping. (hi Geri) I have to admit that I was over a month behind.  It was very overwhelming but with the help of all of my family we got it all done tonight.  My kindergartener is awesome at it, and if I didn't have so much to do I think he would have helped the entire time.  I am so excited that we got "clip all coupons" off of my large TODO list. :)
If it overwhelms you to cut coupons just know that you don't have to cut your coupons to be a fantastic "stockpiler".  I know many people that just label the front of the insert with black sharpie marker with the date and file them in a file cabinet.  When you need a particular coupon you just go to "that" insert and cut "that" coupon and put the rest back in the file cabinet until you need it.  Personally, I just like having ALL of my coupons with me when I am shopping.  You need to find what works for you and go from there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment