Shame on you Albertsons.



What in the world is wrong with Albertsons?  
 Everyone else has these same glue sticks for $.25 or even $.40, not Albertsons they are charging their SALES price of $2.29. 


                       



WOW I went into Albertsons this morning for my FREE milk from a couple of weeks ago.  My coupons are for $4.50, so while I was checking out the prices of all the milks I saw this:  $5.19 for a gallon of Anderson Dairy.   Anderson Dairy is a LOCAL Dairy and yet we are paying this much for it at Albertsons.  WOW!!!!


But on a brighter side! I picked up my 4 gallons of FREE Milk (coupons expired today) and the coupons scanned for $4.50.  I have heard of other Albertsons Milk deals paying overage but this is the first time it has happened to me.   Thank Albertsons for paying me $2.44 to take 4 gallons of milk out of your store.  Too bad all of your other "regular" prices are so high. 

1 comment:

  1. Funny I have a local Anderson Dairy in my town also, and its sure not Vegas here! :)
    Yes, I also don't really like the Albertson's here, it tends to be the most expensive grocer in town.

    ReplyDelete